VÚTCH-CHEMITEX, spol. s r. o.
The company VÚTCH-CHEMITEX, spol. s r.o. operates on the market 40 years as a professional specialized facility in areas as follows:
- research, development, and innovations of textile materials designed for various applications including technical textiles and textiles for special applications
- research, development, and innovations in the field of textile finishing and surface finishes of the textile as well as non-textile materials
- research and development of machines and equipment for textile technologies, textile finishing, testing, and sewage treatment plants
- conformity assessment of personal protective equipment according to the EU Directive No. 89/686/EEC and toys according to the EU Directive No. 88/378/ EEC, Notified Body No. 1296
- testing of coloristic, physicomechanical properties and performance characteristics of textile materials
- analysis of the content of chemical substances and/or additives in textile materials and evaluation of their health safety, analysis of industrial wastes.
The testing laboratories are accredited according to STN EN ISO/IEC 17025, the Certification Body for certification of products is accredited according to STN EN 45011 and the Inspection Body has a quality management system introduced in accordance with STN EN ISO/IEC 17020.
VÚTCH-CHEMITEX, spol. s r.o. is a co-opted member of the International Association ÖKO-TEX for research and testing in the field of textile ecology with the seat in Zürich. The Institute has been awarded a certificate of the quality management system according to the standard STN EN ISO 9001:2009 for the whole range of entrepreneurial activities.