Výskumný ústav papiera a celulózy, a.s.
The basic activities of VUPC are research and development in the following areas:
- pulp and paper production, processing of secondary fibers, surface treatment and converting of pulp and paper, wood processing, decreasing of the negative impact of production on the environment
- rationalization of energy and fuel consumption, chemical engineering calculations, simulation of production processes and software development
- processing of technical, economic and marketing studies, information service
- testing of pulp, paper, cardboard and products made of them, testing of wood products, chemical analysis, pilot plant testing of technological processes, standardization, and metrology
- development, manufacture, and service of special instruments and equipment, measuring and automation devices.
Pilot plant operating instruments of VÚPC (universal paper machine) which is used in the process of implementation of research results, for verification of new technologies and for experimental and small-scale commercial production of different sorts of special papers and paperboards. Laboratories of VÚPC a.s., Bratislava are accredited in relation to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 standard and have a statute of „Qualified Laboratory of CEPI-CTS“ (CEPI-CTS is a Comparative Testing Service of the Confederation of European Paper Industries). VÚPC a.s., Bratislava has an implemented system of quality management based on EN ISO 9001:2008 standard.
+421 02 456 41 451
+421 905 532 736
Geologická 1, 821 06 Bratislava
Are you interested in becoming ARDIO’s member? Do you have questions concerning research and development projects? Would you like to know how ARDIO can help your organization?